Possession and Use of Fireworks in Vernon Require a Permit (Applied & Approved 30 Days Prior to Use)    UPDATE: As of 6/21 No Permits Have Been Issued

Just a friendly reminder that possession and use of fireworks require a permit, applied, and approved by the Town of Vernon 30 days in advance before use.

Any permit issued by or sold by a fireworks vendor is not valid.  

TOV Fireworks Ordinance
TOV Fireworks Permit Application

As of the last Town Board meeting held June 21, 2018
NO Town of  Vernon Fireworks Permits have been issued
All complaints regarding illegal fireworks activity as it pertains to
Town Ordinance should be reported directly to the
Waukesha County Sheriff's Department. 
Thank you.