TOV Use Matrix Amendments: INFO
TOV Zoning Ordinance Amendments: INFO
Current TOV Land Use Map (rev 2012): INFO
Draft TOV Land Use Plan Map (2019): INFO
Land Use Amendments Public Information Meeting: INFO
The Vernon Town Board of Supervisors and the Town of Vernon Plan Commission invite you to an Open House regarding the proposed Comprehensive Land Use Amendments to the Town of Vernon Master Plan.
The Vernon Town Hall
W249 S8910 Center Drive
Vernon, WI 53103
Who Should Attend: Residents, business owners, developers, and others that would like to learn more or offer input regarding the proposed Comprehensive Land Use Amendments.
Why are the Town Board and Plan Commission proposing these Amendments?
- Promote economic growth and vitality while preserving and enhancing the character of the Town of Vernon. The amendments are proposed in encourage development in an area of the Town where residential and business properties currently exist and to promote good planning.
How have the proposed Land Use Amendments been developed?
- The Vernon Town Board and Plan Commission have been studying portions of the Town of Vernon with the intent to revisit all the land uses in the Town of Vernon. They are now ready to present the proposed land use amendments to get the public’s reaction to their proposal.
What is proposed to change?
- Additional accommodations for mixed uses and increased residential densities.
If you are unable to attend and/or would like more information on the project location/provisions, please see NEWS and EVENTS at www.townofvernon.org or contact one of the following:
(262) 662-2039 or email: email@example.com
* A quorum of the Town of Vernon Town Board and Plan Commission will be present.